Purpose of the Job:
The SAP Process Analyst for Business Intelligence (BI) will be an integral member of the SAP Competence Center that operates in a challenging environment in which we take care of Incidents, Change Requests and Projects.
As Lead of the BI team the SAP Process Analyst will be responsible and act as 02nd and 03rd line functional support on the SAP environments which are in place for a diversity of companies in several countries like The Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Switzerland, Finland, Ukraine and Romania. The SAP BI environment is built on a SAP BW (Business Warehouse) foundation and the BO (Business Objects) tooling for creation, displaying and presentation of all reports.
The SAP Process Analyst will be based in our office in The Netherlands (Breda) and will be required to travel to company locations from time to time (customer engagement).
- Pro-actively engage and follow-up with their business counterparts in their area of process expertise
- Leverage strong and transparent working relationship with business stakeholders; become trusted advisor
- Build (key-user) community in which knowledge, experiences and best practices can be shared
- Drive the change process (qualification, prioritization, delivery,…)
- Build the SAP and BI roadmap
- Filter and manage escalations
- Coach and backup Application Analysts
- Integrate virtual team members (e.g. Local/regional support)
- Manage Team of Application Analysts and 01st line support in his/her functional area
- Align with external Service Providers
- Achieve expert configuration knowledge through continuous learning
Key functional competencies
- Business (process) understanding and analytical capabilities – through working experience
- Expert knowledge of SAP BW, BEx Query Designer and Business Objects frontend tooling (Analysis for Office, Analysis for OLAP, Web Intelligence) through project experience and training curriculum
- General knowledge of data modeling concepts
- Knowledge of Business Objects Data Services as ETL-tool is a plus
- SAP implementation experience as implementation consultant for a minimum of five projects.