The SAP Application Analyst for Finance and Controlling will be an integral member of the SAP Competence Center that operates in a challenging environment in which we take care of Incidents, Change Requests and Projects.
As part of the Finance team the SAP Application Analyst will be responsible and act as 2nd line functional support on the SAP environments which are in place for a diversity of companies in several countries like The Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Switzerland, Finland, Ukraine and Romania.
The SAP Application Analyst will be based in our office in The Netherlands (Breda) and will be required to travel to company locations from time to time (customer engagement).
Business Support / Continuity:
- Provide day-to-day re-active and pro-active application support to (internal) customers
- Follow-up on Incidents and Change Requests
- Adhere to standard procedures and policies
Setup and configure the application:
- According to business (improvement) needs – Change Requests
- Participate in new projects in all stages – from blueprint to go-live
- Respect project and documentation standards (end-user, training, testing,…)
- Safeguard and promote Template adoption and solutions
Enable team collaboration and communication:
- Reliable internal backup for the Finance team
- Align with SAP CC colleagues of all streams
- Train and coach Key Users and Process Owners from (internal) customers
Align with external service providers:
- In case of improvement changes or projects for which internal resources/competencies are not available
- In the setup and delivery of new (roll-out) projects
Achieve expert configuration knowledge:
- Through continuous learning and system configuration
Know how & Experience:
- Bachelor degree
- Between 3 – 5 year work experience in a similar role/position or in SAP consultancy
- Business (process) understanding and analytical capabilities – through working experience
- Solid knowledge of the following SAP modules: FI-GL, FI-AP, FI-AR, FI-AM, CO-CCA, CO-PCA and preferably CO-PC through SAP project implementation experience and training curriculum
- SAP implementation experience as implementation consultant for a minimum of two projects
- Dutch and English language are a must !